Re: CD Sticker

Thanks, Alan.

I checked out the 3M website yesterday, and found that they have no CD sticker for
sale. I might be mistaken. But it appears to me that 3M has not yet found a CD
sticker that they're confident of. Also, Epson doesn't produce one, as far as I
know.

I guess I'll just use transparency markers then.

Elson