Re: Archival CD strorage

At 08:45 PM 11/30/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Le 30.11.2002 21:01, « Alan Zinn » <azinn@netbox.com> a écrit :
>
>> I wish there were a slick way to imbed
>> annotations for key-word searches into graphics files.
>
>Alan,
>
>There is that possibility with Photoshop, since version 5-6 or so.. And
>since version 7.0 you can browse your pictures by keyword from the file
>browser. It is a great feature.
>
>There are also other softwares allowing that, for instance ImageViewer; the
>problem is whether these keywords can be exchanged between apps. The
>keywords you add through Photoshop can be read by some of these softwares.
>I'm using Iview Media Pro and it has keywords and can read EXIF data and PS
>data.
>
>Christiane

Christiane,

You genius, you!  I can't believe I never used File Info, Keyword in PS!!!
Only problem is the FFO file isn't searchable. Or is it???  I changed .FFO
to .TXT and it reads as a WordPad document which is searchable. That means
if I make a copy of each .FFO file, and name it .TXT I'd have something
useable if awkward. I'll keep fiddling with it. This could work better in DOS.

thanks,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.