Re: Archival CD strorage

Le 30.11.2002 21:01, « Alan Zinn » <azinn@netbox.com> a écrit :

> I wish there were a slick way to imbed
> annotations for key-word searches into graphics files.

Alan,

There is that possibility with Photoshop, since version 5-6 or so.. And
since version 7.0 you can browse your pictures by keyword from the file
browser. It is a great feature.

There are also other softwares allowing that, for instance ImageViewer; the
problem is whether these keywords can be exchanged between apps. The
keywords you add through Photoshop can be read by some of these softwares.
I'm using Iview Media Pro and it has keywords and can read EXIF data and PS
data.

Christiane