Gallery of 23th november Thanks to the reviewers !

Two new and unusual reviewers during this week (which has suffered long
downtime from the RIT server) !  It's great how each week someone gives from
his/her time and comment our pictures. The gift is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks for sharing your comments.

Bobbie wrote :

> Christiane Roh - Champery, October 2002
> Nice ground anchor at bottom left. I love the viewing
> of found "stacked images" ( 3 or 4 compartmental horizontals) in this
> view.

Andy commented :

> Christiane Roh - Champery, October 2002. Another "atmosphere"
> photograph. I can relate to this as well. Am a bit disturbed at lack of
> a "bottom" to the scene. The court surface just does not do it enough
> for me.

Ahah... Interesting both commented on the bottom of the picture.. Although
Bobbie decided it was anchored.. But her attention to this very fact points
to possible improvement, as stated Andy more clearly.

This was a picture from every day (at least during those times when I'm up
in the mountains).  I'd like to reshoot the scene, trying to get more
foreground at the bottom.. But alas they have just painted the wall in a
vivid blue.. So the colors harmony which attracted me to the scene is gone..

Thanks for the suggestion and comments.

Christiane
--
Christiane

"L'art est fait pour troubler, la science rassure"
(Georges Braque)