Re:E10/20, was Ink jet prints

I owned an E10 for 14 months, using it a lot. Resolution was perfectly adequate for 20x25 cm (8x10 inches), even after some cropping. The two problems with this camera were slowness and image noise, which led me to switch to a D60 last July. Since the size of the E20 sensor is the same, simple physics says the noise should be around 40% higher. Also, tests say that the speed is not exactly improved by the need to handle double the number of pixels... If I were to return to this type of camera, I would definitely save the difference and go for an E10 again. In many ways, it was an excellent camera.

Per