Re: a carton carry on zone ruller

kostas papakotas wrote:

> well what have i fount!
> a zone system ruler that you make yourself putting the printed on carton
> parts together!
>
> i really do not know if it is a new idea or not, but do check it out at:
>
> http://www.artzone.gr/ruler/zoneruler.htm
>
> and do let me know on it's efficiency....
>
> that's all, kostas

Kostas,

I've seen this one before and may have downloaded a copy.  The identifiers
seem generally accurate enough if the scale is well calibrated.  At the least,
it's a good learning tool.  At the worst, it's a static crutch that may not
encourage creative visualization, like the nasty rule of thirds.  Learn it,
use it, forget it.

Peace!

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack