Re: Photomic Repair site and more

Top site for hopeless camera geeks like me - first stop for info on classic Nikon and Leica. Stephen Gandy is an excellent resource, especially for good prices on the new Voigtlander cameras and lenses and stock of some very useful and unusual mount adaptors. He has been developing a repair technique for the ring-resistor based finders for some time. He also runs a couple of nice lists for rangefinder fans.
AndrewF

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but there is a website that
claims to repair what others declare inoperable.

Check this place out. Nikon F and F2 Photomic Meters repaired, $125. I was
told not one meter sent to them has left their repair facility, not working.

http://www.cameraquest.com/repairs.htm

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g