Re: Pricing..........

At 2:26 PM -0600 11/20/02, David Thompson wrote:
Hi Russ,

I shoot actor head shots or model head shots. I charge $75.00 per roll shot, this includes the film & processing/contacts only. Any prints are extra. A roll of film is either a 120 roll in 6x6 or a 24exp 35mm roll, B&W or color.
I shoot environmental portraits. I charge min. $75/hr + $35/roll, usually 36 exp 35mm. More complicated shoots go for more hourly. Just did one for $95. No studio. None of this is for advertising, just domestic portraits for family or Christmas cards etc. Prints are additional, contract specifies that all prints have to be bought from me. None of the local scanning places will copy any image it it's got a copyright notice on it. Can't do anything about home scanners, however.

Customer gets little booklet of 4x6s to keep. Contact sheets don't work real well when they're those little tiny thumbnail things.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822