Re: Today's new gallery - Jeff's shot.

At 04:20 PM 11/16/2002 +0000, you wrote:

A very powerful image for sure and the first thumb that I opened ...
it got even better full screen.
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/spirer.html

What is the texture to right - sort of diagonal banding.
On the left it is more criss-cross.

I didn't think you were in to using PhotoShoppery to enhance your
images so can you help - or is it just a scanner artifact?
It's a screen door. The light was at an angle and it created the different textures in the screen. which was irregular in itself.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com