Re: Gallery

Hi Marilyn..thanks for the review! I loved this photo as soon as I saw it
and like it more each time I see it. What I really like is how my son (in
the black shirt) is paying so close attention to the instructor, but his
best friend Nate (in the glasses next to him) is watching Randy's feet
instead of the instructor!  You are so right, these boys did NOT want to
participate in the line dance, but the guy in the back with the Ball State
shirt on is their teacher, and he not only MADE them participate, he
eventually did himself!