Re: Address spoofed

Le 31.10.2002 3:06, « spinfast3 » <spinfast3@earthlink.net> a écrit :

> I opened it because it seemed to be a genuine Davidhazy email.  So far no
> signs of computer problems (hope it did not contain a timed/fuse type of
> virus). Ran Norton Antivirus system scan and found no problems.  Hope my luck
> holds up.

I opened it too, because I'm on a Mac and my mail program shows that the
attachment are only a text file and a jpg file. The text file was added by
the antivirus of RIT it was saying that a suspect attachment had been
removed (aka an executable file). The jpg was a very small file containing a
little puzzle (just 5-6 pieces of the standard cut, wich didn't represent
any image, but were colored in pastels tones).  To resume : the RIT server
has trimmed the virus itself and no one will get problem from this mail.

Good day all
Christiane