RE: Address spoofed

Enjoy yourself - my virus detector caught it....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: 30 October 2002 22:21
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Cc: ANDPPH@vmsmail.rit.edu
Subject: Address spoofed

Esteemed members of PhotoForum,

Apparently my address was used to send a message to the
list containing an attachment which I am not sure is a
worm, virus or whatever because I did not open it.

I am not sure how we deal with such situations. I am
contacting the RIT Mail Center for advice. Unfortunately
I will be away from RIT starting late this evening and
can't deal with the situation expeditiously but will
get to it first thing Monday. I will be at Photo Expo
in NYC.

Take care,
andy