RE: filters and a long standing question

Don't worry, I won't because I can't.

But the amazing thing about quantum mechanics is that no one really
understands it.   Quantum Electrodynamics can predict things such as the
magnetic momemt of an electron to something like 11 or 12 decimal places
that agree with experiment (basically, it will agree with as many decimal
places as the best experiments have been able to measure), yet no one
really has a clue as to why it works.

dan c.