Re: Gallery Review: 2002-10-26

>Peeter Vissak - Behind the corner of the Columns
>I'm confused by the choice of framing:  we're shown "Avventre" but not
>the shop.
>What does the word mean translated (and is it important)?
>"For sale", "adventure".
>
>For stone columns I want to feel the texture of the stone.  This does
>not hold that amount of detail.

I think the sign says "AVVENIRE" and believe me, there's nothing particular
to show.
I simply wanted the sign to be there, as that corner was really eclectic.
I was not so much after the exture, but the massiveness.
I also liked how the columns contrasted with all that hodgepodge.

But thanks for the advice anyway, it will be considered. I love that
texture of ancient stones myself as well.

Peeter