Re: OT - spelling 101

"Alan P. Hayes" <ahayes@berkshire.rr.com> writes:

> At 8:53 AM -0400 10/17/02, Gregory Fraser wrote:
> >Speaking of spelling, does anyone know the correct spelling for
> >"anemifasatorikitly"?
> >
> >Greg
>   huh?

Huh, indeed? He asked a straightforward question: how do you spell, uh,
well, I think it's actually "broughwaughsherelkrumploughly", but most of
the letters are silent.

Fascinating (useless) fact, No. 3: A google search for "echidnoderms"
immediately gets you to more information about the ginkdgo, where the
'd' is also silent.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: