PS Educamated & PE

Any scholarly advice/ recommendations on a magazine or book on PS
(beside the
manual it comes with) is appreciated for the list.

There was a quarterly publication that was very good, I cannot recall
the
name, it cost a bit of money to subscribe to . It  gave step by step
info on PS with pics, tips, etc.  Does anyone recall this publication,
it was printed
on flat matte stock and about 25 pages per issue. I think I saw it last
in the
late 80's.   ..ginko..

My postcards for both rounds went out today : )

-Bobbie