Re:Postcard Exchange II/ C4

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Bill Ellis wrote:

> Luis,
> If there was a revised list, I didn't get it.
> Bill Ellis
> wb9cac@attbi.com

  I wrestled with the question of enlarging C3 to 14 members, or creating
a small C4 with four members, and have decided to enlarge C4 to 14
members. If anyone in C3 or C4 (C. Dias, Palma Allen, Angi Turnpaugh
Pablo Coronel) has a problem with that, please let me know off-list.
Otherwise, this is it. The amended C3 list is headed out in a few minutes.

 --- Luis