RE: PF Exhibits on 12-OCT-02

Thanks for the comments Emily. I usually tend towards more contrast but this image didn't seem to work with high contest. The selective focus is the thing I like most about this image. I like the way everything else becomes more and more formless but still full of variations of tone. Perhaps my enjoyment of the image is due to it being somewhat of a departure from my usual shots.

Greg