Re: C, credits info.

Three things are required by law for copyright validation:
name
date
copyright symbol or substitute.

For extra protection add "all rights reserved" on the line.

If you wish to get some extra business out of it and if PliPlant will
permit, add your email address to the line as well.

I put this info in 5 or 6 point type up the center line, rather than
a black line.  In my preferred font it's completely legible when
Modern prints it from a Pagemaker file for me.

Top notch printer on Cherry Street, too.