Exciting News!

>From Our Good Friend, Ernst:

"Just finished opening up my lst downtown location studio. I'm so excited. "

Contiued -

" . . . it's a great space with tons of possiblities.  Not only the studio
space but everything just outside of the doors also.  Two huge murals just
across the St, a great fountain 30 steps away, an old time Barber Shop
right next door, downtown alley way, etc.  What fun and yes I'm excited.  We
have our lst rainy day today, even that will work!!!!!

Best to ya, Ernst
You can't miss, Ernst.  Now you've got to keep us informed and share some of
your work when you are ready to.

I'm excited for you.

Marilyn