Re: a bitchin I go again..

Fuji doesn'tneed to own the copyright to make prints. All it needs is a
license or permission to do so. What if someone makes greeting cards of your
prints and sells them? Is that alright.? Model release not needed for
editorial stuff. By the way Bill Gates paid $137,000 for the last pictures of
clouds that he used for the Window logo.

nIn a message dated 10/1/02 4:00:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,