Re: anyone with a Seikonic L508 light meter?

down and toward the camera for two-dimensional work; up and toward the camera for other incidnet work. (the dome retracts: "down"=retracted; "up"=not.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Lea Murphy <lea@whinydogpress.com>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:35:12 -0500
Subject: anyone with a Seikonic L508 light meter?

I have a question...when using this meter to measure flash, do I want the
dome up or down?

Thanks.
Lea

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
816-333-9111 phone
816-333-9113 fax
www.whinydogpress.com
www.whinydogpress.com/new.html   new images
www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html   paw images

To be a useful person has always appeared to me to be something particularly horrible.
--Charles Baudelaire