Re: a bitchin I go again..

In a message dated 9/30/02 9:35:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcardish@sympatico.ca writes:

<< I suspect that the sole reason for Fuji's fine print is to protect them
 from potential lawsuits in case photographs are posted on their site by
 people who do not own the copyright.    I really don't believe that they
 actually have any intention of using any of the posted images.  Most or all
 of the online public image sites probably have similar Terms of Service.
 Their lawyers probably insist on it.

 dan c. >>

So Fuji is protecting themselves from someone posting pornographic images
that this someone  have obrtained from the web.