RE: Beaver

> You can set outlook not to download files bigger than 100K

Chris

That is not the only issue.

Huge files can freeze the account before you have a chance to delete them (unless you are fortunate enough to be on line 24/7.
Some accounts, Hotmail for instance, have only a 2Meg (?) limit.  Then "poofe".

Anyway, if a mistake is possible, people will make it.
I'm dreading the day I accidentally send a 25Mb tiff instead of the identially named jpg  ;o)

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890