Re: BEAVER ; Brief absence of staff at list HQ

"Emily L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Hey, Robert.  My remark was in response to the hilarious citation
> that me@myplace sent to the list in response to poor beaver.  You
> should check it out.  You'd probably enjoy it

It was a storyboard sequence, wasn't it? It looked like a student project.
cute.

> Or maybe not.
>
> My version of the movie came through as 7 separate pieces of the
> usual heiroglyphic gobbledygook.  What format is the movie?
> Quicktime?

.mov

> Does it use the title colloquially?!!!

It was two little tv commercials for Molson Canadian beer premised on
the fabulous beaver that we Canadians enjoy.

Probably a spoof. Certainly silly. Probably funny. Maybe neither.

Sorry if I am cranky these days. As long time list members know there
are 3 things that drive me crazy. Flower and plant photographs that are
not in my top 250,000 all time favorites. Sunset photographs that are
not in my top 300, 000 all time favorites and people who ask the list
how they should do the copywork assignment that they have just accepted.
(Is Velvia OK? On 35mm? How about digital?....aaarrrrrrgh!)

I actually had to leave the list for a while after my extraordinarily
rude behaviour towards the last person that asked that one. Remember?
Jan looked like Ghandi by comparison.

Today, I accidentally posted something to the list. I don't know HOW it
happened but it did. I apologized. What more can I do?

Sorry that I didn't like your flower pictures, Charles. I rarely do. I
have to admit that it was probably your solicitation for general input a
second time when we have a gallery for that purpose that was really what
fired me off.  If a list member has a specific issue that the list can
help with, than I think posting the url to an image is perfectly
legitimate.
Simply posting images and asking for comments is to jump the queue of
the people that have submitted images to the gallery for the same purposes.

I am a bully. I don't stand quietly for queue jumpers.

sorry again to all for everything.

(sheesh)