Re: Focal Length Redux

Qkano wrote:

> All your attempts to bring in wavelength, are just adding to the
> circles of confusion that surround most people's understandings of
> optics.

all other BS snipped..

Let's not get derailed here with girl talk.

Let us, in our discussions, make the natural progression from why
wavelength characteristics can effect pinhole hyperfocal to the problems
of lens imaging in regards to wavelength focus problems to how
corrections were accomplished by coatings.

Glean on.