help please

hi all,

I'd really appreciate comments from anyone working in or interacting with the academic
field of photography in regards staffing at colleges or schools - reply privately to me or
on list if you feel it appropriate.

Specifically I'd like to know what sort of photography courses are being held,
approximately how many students are enrolled, how many lecturers handle the courses and
(importantly) the number of technical support staff to assist in the course delivery -
store persons, technicians, technical assistants.  Additionally, are the courses art or
science photography or a mix of both?

Thanks in advance

karl

PS Thanks again Andy for being extrememly helpful in providing information about RIT   :-)