Re: Official archives or what ?

Hi Christiane,

Interesting! Not an "official" mirror as far as I know but it seems to be an
alternative to Yahoo! Rick Ellis, the owner of that site, is subscribed to the
PhotoForum list and probably set up the system so that incoming PF mail goes
right onto his board - interesting that he does not give much info about the
list itself (at least not that I could find) anywhere on his site.

Anyway, it looks good and loads fast and there seem to be no ads like in Yahoo
so I guess it is probably OK, no?

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet