Rodenstock N,S, and W lenses. What does N, S, or W mean?

Hello Photo Forum List members:

My name is Sean, and I am a photographer who has just bought his first 4x5 camera. I also recently bought a Rodenstock 210mm f/5.6 Apo Sironar - S lens for my 4x5 view camera. As Rodenstock does not talk about there lenses on their web site like Schneider does, I do not have any information on this or any other Rodenstock lens. I would like to see reviews on their lenses, and I would like to find out how they perform in various lens test before I make future purchases.

As I said before, my lens is an Apo Sironar - S. But I do not know what the N, S, or W mean in the title of Rodenstock lenses. Does anyone on the list know what these letters mean?

Thanks

Sean