OT side bar to infinity discussion

My 6 year old 1st grader recently had a "homework" assignment, she was to
count as high as she could, then I was to write her last correct response to
her teacher....she counted to 109, stopped, thought, then said "INFINITY!"
I said "what?"  she gave me a look of superior knowledge and said "Well, it
is!"  I asked her where she had heard that and she said..."I don't know, but
it is right."  I guess I have one of the few 6 year olds who can count to
infinity!
Angi Turnpaugh