Re: Anonymous Members Personal Style Exhibit UP!

Achal queries:

>Is there any way to partially correct the already submitted results. I
>did submit my interpretation of Style exhibit but recently; however, my
>thinking has changed for at least two images and will very much like to
>correct that! :)

It would be best if you sent in a new opinion sheet - indicate on the form
or however you send it in that it is a revised listing and then keep your
fingers crossed that Colleen tabulates the forms correctly!

>Anyway, what is the deadline for voting and when will we get to know the
>real results! :)

At this time there are only 5 or so listings that have been received so
the feeling is that we should wait until we get a few more responses ...
maybe another week or so.

Andy and rest of the PF Galleries staff