Re: Anonymous Members Personal Style Exhibit UP!

> Can we get a clarification on MASON?

>         Is this featured photographer 'RICH' or 'JOHN'  -MASON-?

The Mason included in the exhibit is    RICH    Mason
Does that make it easier?

So far there have been few attempts at trying to decode the sequence.
Feel free to only identify a partial list if you wish. Even if it is
only your own!

While we are at it the gallery staff asked me to relay to you all that
at this time there is still room for three more photographs for the
upcoming weekend update of the "regular" member's exhibit.

Andy