RE: Two basic and dumb questions about lenses

Karl,

Then does it follow from here that
1-The ONLY reason we loose resolution when we blow up an image on the
film is because of the grain and other impurities of the film itself,
and
2-The resolution power of the optical system (lens) is infinite.

izzet