Re: Bids - September 6 - Recent changes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn's Mail" <marilyn@rglobal.net>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: The end is near! Update

 High bids are:

 Lighting Techniques for High Key Portrait Photography - Norman Phillips -
 $7.00

 Professional secrets for Photographing Children  $20.00

Master Posing Guide                          $20.00

 Photographer's Lighting Handbook
$20.00

Photographer's Guide to Shooting Model and Actor Portfolio's
$12.00

 Traditional Photographic Effects with Adobe Photoshop - Michelle Perkins &
Paul Grant -                                                     $25.00

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/283155/ref%3Dtab%5Ffu%5Fb%5F3/