Re: The end is near! Update

> High bids are:

Lighting Techniques for High Key Portrait Photography - Norman Phillips -
$7.00

Professional secrets for Photographing Children  $20.00

> Master Posing Guide              $20.00
>
> Photographer's Lighting Handbook  $20.00
>
> Photographer's Guide to Shooting Model and Actor Portfolio's  $12.00

Traditional Photographic Effects with Adobe Photoshop - Michelle Perkins &
Paul Grant - $22.00

 Other books up for auction are:

 *Legal Handbook for Photographers - Bert Krages, Esq.
 *Group Portrait Photography Handbook - Bill Hurter
 *Handcoloring Photographs - Sandra Laird & Carey Chambers
*Black & White Landscape Photography - John and David Collett
*Macro & Close-up Photography Handbook - Stan Sholik & Ron Eggers
 *High Impact Portrait Photography - Lori Brystan
 *Professional Digital Photography - Dave Montizambert
 *The Art of Photographing Water - Cub Kahn
*How to Operate a Successful Photo Portrait Studio - John Giolas,
CR.Photog.CPP
 *Digital Wedding Photography - Jeff and Kathleen Hawkins
 *Photographic Lenses - Ernst Wildi

 For information about books just put the title and author in the "search"
box at:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/283155/ref%3Dtab%5Ffu%5Fb%5F3/
103-2118670-7355005