From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Robert G.
Earnest
Sent: 02 September 2002 19:51
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: digital fluorescent light ???

We put pre assembled fixtures onto the plywood. As I recall we put 16
single tube fixtures. Can't remember why we didn't use double tube
fixtures. Perhaps they weren't as space efficient or it was felt that
individual fixtures gave us more flexibility. Probably they were on sale.

Did you find the bulbs at a reasonable price?