Re: Update on Justus' Injury

I'm not really concerned, Andy...  I was just kidding.  We are all just
so very, very happy and grateful that Justus doesn't need surgery!  I've
been so stressed about this for the last 2 weeks that I guess my release
through a little humor didn't translate well....

Cheers!

--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272