RE: Update on Justus' Injury

Thanks, Greg.  But I think he's more concerned if he can dive back into
the mash pit...  oh, er, I think he has outgrown that, by now?!
 {kidding}  He keeps saying that he is just so grateful that he is not
paralyzed.  I think he will have more respect for his body from now on!

--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272