Re: off topic without permission...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Zinn" <azinn@netbox.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@ase-listmail.rit.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: off topic without permission...

> BTW Marilyn what kind of toys do you buy your critters? No war toys I
hope!
---------------------------------
Thank you for asking, Alan.  Nope - no war toys, please {:->

Most of the dogs like to fetch and chase things (their main fetch toy now is
a wooden leg off of a broken chair).   Balls, rawhide chew toys, rubber toys
without the squeakers - the squeaker can come off the toy and lodge in their
throats.  Stuffed, fuzzy, soft toys - some like to carry such a toy around
with them - and tug/rope toys.  Our dogs are large - Border collie to Great
Dane sized, so toys and chews should be large enough so they don't get stuck
in their mouths or throats.

The cats like anything that makes noise or moves.  "Swat toys" (things that
hang from a string or are on the end of a wire), balls with bells in them,
and catnip toys.   Our cats like to rub against or snuggle up to soft, fuzzy
things - maybe like a plush toy.

If you have any more questions, please just ask,

Thank you,

Marilyn