Update on Justus' Injury

Well, gang...  all your healing thoughts and prayers worked!!!  No surgery is needed for Justus...  just two more months in the back brace.  The doctor was pleased with the way the vertebrae is knitting and wants him to move around a little more, as in doing some walking.  Jus forgot to ask him when he could come home, though.  Hmmmmm...  me thinks he likes being taken care of by his Swedish cousins a little too much!   ;-)  We'll find out soon when he can make that long journey back...

Again, thanks to everyone for your well wishes and concern!

Best regards,
Janine

--

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272