Re: Gallery Ramblings & Impressions

Brian Roberts wrote:

> Hi Janine,
>
> I've been seriously thinking of purchasing the Epson 7600 printer (the
> larger cousin to the Epson 2200). Could you share your opinion about
> your 2200, .............

The current issue of PhotoTechniques in the US has a short review of these
printers including their pros and cons for specific applications.  The
short story is they are very good but less archival than their
predecessors.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack