PF Gallery 2002-08-17

>            Roderick Chen - flamingo
>            Janine C. Hanson -
>            jIMMY Harris - Neighbors?
>            D.L. Shipman - Series #3 Card #17 Tarpon Springs February
2002
>            King/Arthur - Tense: the historical present
>            Christopher Strevens - Shop in SOHO
>            Greg Fraser - Summer Evening
>            David Small - nine
>            Bruce Weitzman -
>            Peeter Vissak -
>            Richard Cooper - Greetings Stranger
>            Kostas Papakotas - for sale, obscenity included

Sorry

Only just replaced my modem (second one in 3 months!!!) so no time for
a full review.

Quick comments on specific images:

>            Janine C. Hanson -

This is a beautiful pictorial plant shot!
Main thing is it is all there - no distracions, everthing in focus
that should be etc.
Was it your image a few weeks back that went out the side of the
frame?
This one is MUCH better.

>            Greg Fraser - Summer Evening

Yup, you sure have a distinctive style.  A lovely picture for sure.
As presented - your crop - I only wonder if the glasses are one
element too many ... maybe I don't take to their angle.

To get not picky (and end where "my" style and Greggies always seems
to differ) I would have lost the stuff at the top abouve the
horizontal lines.  Either at the taking stage or before presenting it
here.  To me that top 1/6 of the image is not needed ...

>            Bruce Weitzman -
Men at work?
Real men don't wear poncy sunglasses.

No 3d effect in the glasses btw ... maybe just too small.

>            Richard Cooper - Greetings Stranger
Copying Kostas's style!!!!  ;o)

>            Kostas Papakotas - for sale, obscenity included
Didn't know you got snow like that in Greece!

>            David Small - nine
This one does not work for me - I only comment because I do like a lot
of the stuff David shows here ...

Bob

Said ti would be quick.