Re: another wedding session

>From: Ernst-Ulrich Schafer <ernstphoto@msn.com>
>>
>Kostas,  To show some manners to the professional covering the wedding, you
>just might want to ask his permission before you start banging away with
>your camera.  I know that if you came to one of my weddings and started
>shooting your B&W photographs you just might end up being the photographer
>as I would be heading home with money in my pocket.  I know this sounds
>harsh, but lets get real.  It's just amazing how many folks seem to think
>it's ok to shoot over my shoulders just because they have a camera in their
>hands and they think they know what their doing.  I generally offer a kind
>comment to all that while I'm working, no other photographers may.  If they
>continue, I just sit down for awhile and the Bride & Groom receive the
>message.  Of course I talk with them about this situation well before hand
>and it's in my contract.

someone told me the very same thing when i ask things about my first session
a year earlier....things aren't that formal here in greece, and i have
already asked to have the pro informed (which in the small city of 20000 and
3 shops, already knows me)

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.htm
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!