Re: photographer's block

I find myself constantly working through a photographers block or when I
find myself in a rut.  I have many personal photo projects that I just love
to work on which always makes me push the envelope of how I'm seeing and
what I'm seeing.  These projects bear new ones which becomes a constant
circle.  Just finished 36 rolls of 36 exposures in 3 days at our local
county fair, photographing all those kids with their animals, sold 5X's at
$10 ea, ended up selling about 270.  Learned a few more things and worked my
75-300mm IS lens hard.  Did the normal portraits, hey kid look here and
smile, but also found my own images and the families just loved them. Now if
I could just get them to buy more of the packages I offered.  ;-)  Hopefully
the phone will start ringing with new found customers from this.

Get excited about what your doing, find some inspiration from someones elses
work.  Luis....  you offer so much, thanks!!!  Give back what you've
received ten fold!!!
Life is grand in small town America!!!!!

WORK, WORK, WORK, it all adds up to more work.....

Best regards everyone & god bless, Ernst

PS.  With 9/11 just around the corner, you think their might be another
photo project...... YOU BETT..CA....

This stuff all takes time:  Arlo Guthrie