RE: gallery impressions

Hi Scot,

Thanks for the review. When I read your comment I thought two things:

1. You're 100% dead on.
2. I don't want a recognizable style.

Then I realized my first goal as a photographer was to suck the geometry out of any situation and I really can't help doing that so I guess I'm stuck being predictable.

Greg Fraser
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery