re: B&W Photo Collector needs help

Hi everyone, Been awhile since I posted, but am needing some help
researching a photograph.

Came accross a Karsh photo just a few minutes ago, his most famous image of
Winston Churchill at a local antique store, NFS.  But am still wanting to
gather some information for the owner.  This image is about 5X7 in size and
seems to be printed on tin, no signature as far as the owner can tell, in
very good condition and has been in the family for quite some time.  Any
idea's of the possible vaule?  Where might I go to find out, besides the
normal auction houses?

Thanks in advance, Ernst