Re: Virus Infection

At 01:10 PM 8/16/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>Norton anti-virus intercepted a virus from the list, apparently from andrew
>fildes.
>
>Please check your machines for infection - it is an price well worth paying.
>
>I use Norton Anti-Virus (as a part of Norton Internet Security) myself.  A
>worthwhile investment.
>
>Chris
>
>http://www.chrisssoftwareshop.co.uk/
>http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk/
>http://www.chrissimageshop.co.uk/

Chris is right - I have been getting a lot of virus attacks lately and that
dern klez virus is a daily visitor. Check around, protection software comes
bundled free with some products you might need. I got mine with a memory
up-grade.

AZ

Maker of Lookaround panoramic camera.
http://www.panoramacamera.us