Re: Light and filters question to ponder

>It's bad enough that you post an attachment to the mailing list, but you
>attached one with a virus, called W97M/Pri.gen.  I am assuming that you
>knew this, and that Andy will be removing you from the list.
>
>Dan C.

Why would you assume that I knew this? I've never heard of the
beastie and unsure how I could generate it from a Mac - perhaps you
could explain that one instead of getting abusive?
I can only assume that it survived translation to Mac, extensive
modification and retranslation to PC. I was certainly totally unaware
of it's presence or effect.
Mea Culpa - throw me off if it makes you feel better but first,
please, tell me how to get off that bloody French Yahoo chat list
that I suspect someone here channelled me on to!
AndrewF