RE: Light and filters question to ponder

How bizarre! My pal Vlad and I tried to make a movie once called 'The Last Photon'. Vlad got an old Krasnogorsk 16mm camera on eBay but his English was not too good at the time. Instead of celluloid he went looking for cellulose and ended up with 3200 feet of Scotch Tape from 3M. Vlad's a real tinkerer and rigged the Krasnogorsk and tape to work.

Aside from the weak script, horrible acting and lack of any kind of competency or direction and the fact that Scotch Tape has no discernable image forming qualities, the largest problem we encountered was the mind numbing noise of scotch tape being unwound at high speed. The sound of Velcro still makes me yell 'CUT!'

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962