strange yahoo group in French

Someone has jimmied this list to subscribe some or all of us to a
spam personals group in yahoogroupes.fr

I've tried to unsubscribe through the address at the bottom of the
email messages, but either that did not work, or the spammer
resubscribed me.

I just went to my yahoo groups and found myself still subscribed and
unsubscribed that way.  We'll see whether that works.

In the meantime, Luis and Ken, I suggest you, and anyone else who's
discovered this situation, try to unsubscribe the same way.